Acupuncture is the best known modality within Asian Medicine. Hair-thin, sterile needles are gently inserted into strategic points in the body to treat pain, illness, and disharmony.
Acupuncture stimulates the nervous, circulatory, and endocrine systems to produce a variety of physiological changes in the body. These changes regulate the body’s natural healing abilities, and promote physical and emotional well-being.
Physiological Benefits of Acupuncture:
The World Health Organization (WHO) and National Institute of Health (NIH) identify acupuncture as an effective treatment for a wide variety of pain and illness. Acupuncture and Asian Medicine are uniquely able to address multiple conditions simultaneously:
Our clinical specialties include:
- Pain (acute & chronic): back, neck, extremities, headaches & migraines
- Internal Medicine: digestive, cardiovascular, hormonal
- Pediatrics: allergies, asthma, ADD/ADHD, colds & flus
- Healthy Aging: stroke rehab and prevention, memory care
- Special Needs Populations: developmental & neurological impairment
In addition to acupuncture, We offer a full spectrum of traditional Asian Medical modalities, including electro-acupuncture, Tui Na (massage), cupping (a vacuum created on the skin surface), moxibustion (heat therapy), nutrition, exercise/ fitness, and Gua Sha (friction therapy).
We also offer Reiki treatments and classes.
Insurance Accepted – Please Call for Details